As a Sales Manager you will become a strategic member of the division board. This will allow you to take on the final responsibility of B2B sales teams within an international manufacturing company, historically well-established on the Belgian market while developing its growth through the development of service-related and projects management offers.
In order to manage the business development of this strategic department you will:
• Gradually take on the managerial responsibility of both external business development and internal support teams (between 5 and 20 persons). In order to do so you will deploy and guide the teams’ sales & operational plans meant to achieve business growth and strategic targets in a profitable, sustainable way without compromising on ethics.
• Handle a commercial scope that will consists of:
• Actively perform a hands-on mentoring and coaching of your teams (technical business developers and account managers, tendering and support functions…) in order to allow its members to individually and collectively upskill, both in front of clients and internally.
• Develop and foster collaboration with other key departments such as:
• Apply your personal and market skills necessary in order to deal effectively with various targeted audiences
(from C-level to field teams).
• Secure client satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (from ordering to delivery).
• Identify personally and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
• Provide monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner.
• Participate in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
• Coordinate and/or attend trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed.
• Create a motivating and challenging team spirit based on collaboration and achievement.
• Ensure efficient and regular communications between the team and toward your management.
• You have experience in technical sales, ideally within service selling environments.
• You have some relevant leadership experience and are willing to work at a strategic level.
• You are willing to join an international group giving a strong autonomy to its Belgian entity.
• You have a mentality of intrapreneur and are a hands-on manager able to lead by example.
• You have the capacity to produce personally sales opportunities and to drive pipeline growth.
• You have outstanding communicational and organizational abilities.
• You are willing to take on financial, operational and managerial responsibilities.
• You have a relevant engineering degree.
• You speak a fluent Dutch and ideally French and English.
• A strategic function within an international key player from the world of Energy Efficiency providing continuous
learning and mobility options.
• A full and competitive package with a wide range of advantages (attractive salary, company car, insurances,
bonus system, meal vouchers…)